Friday 12 December 2014

Folk art characters inspired makeup




I started off with my Jaremy Aiello's inspired fawn makeup from the film "The Chronicles of Narnia" which he worked on. 













I started with creating the 'eyebrows' of the fawn with eye shadows and eyeliners. I built up around this with cheek bones and contour around the face. The face came together when i added the liner on the eyes, rose and mouth and the white spots around the face



















I created my own rendition of the 'Queen of hearts' from the work Richard Alonzo did on "Alice in Wonderland".



I drafted my idea first so i had some idea of what i was doing. I didn't do this for the fawn idea so i created it as i went. This made me a lot more organised the second time round.



I lined the face with black eyeliner as i wanted to black-out some parts of the face and create a new jaw bone. I kept the same eye colour but changed it for a smokey eye instead of a block colour.


I outlined the hearts on the side of my face with a white eyeliner pencil before going over it with a red eyeliner and face glitter. i outlined the hearts with black liner to emphasize their shape.







No comments:

Post a Comment