Friday 6 March 2015

Automatic drawing based around parade and Bauhaus

to loosen up ideas about design work based around Parade we spey half an hour doing automatic drawings based around Bauhaus. I really liked the automatic drawings I produced. I'd given automatic drawing a shot the other day when on the phone so I slipped into it relatively easily within about 5-10 minutes. I added a lot of geometric shapes having influence from Bauhaus artists such as (insert artist). I chose to use a black sharpie and fine liner colurs because I wanted quite a bold line like what I'd seen in research of artists to look at.



After half an hour of automatic drawing I stood back and took in what id drawn over the pages. I needed to rein in what i'd done and start making a little sense out of them.






No comments:

Post a Comment